Saturday, January 2, 2021

Summer Learning Journey - Which face is not real?


I got a 6/10 on this quiz.
The first thing you need to do is take this quiz. https://www.whichfaceisreal.com/results.php?r=0&p=1&i1=22431.jpeg&i2=image-2019-02-17_125053.jpeg While you are taking the quiz you need to screenshot a picture of what you choose. I did four pictures I am sorry if that is not allowed. Then you had to circle the parts that gave it away that it was a fake face. 
I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to do the quiz because I normally do not do quizzes. 
The activity was difficult because it was hard to do the quiz because I can not tell that good on what things are fake or real. Once I accidentally pressed the one I thought was fake and then I got it wrong, so technically I got 7/10 but it is ok.
I think you should try this quiz out because it teaches you that not everyone looks like what they are online.
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.