Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Rangoli Patterns

 



Kia Ora, Hello, Bonjour! How has your day been? Hope it has been good.
In class, we are going to be doing the Christmas concert/dance about Diwali (Said like Divali). Miss Farr (our teacher) decided that we could learn about Diwali. I have enjoyed this so far because I am learning lots and lots of stuff about Diwali. I have seen a rangoli on TV before but I never knew what it was called and the meaning of it. We had to draw and create a rangoli pattern in our maths books, then on google drawing after that, on a drawing site. I enjoyed making this because it was so much fun thinking of and drawing rangolis. The drawing site/game was probably the most fun because there is a drawing tool that can make it easy for it to be the same shape everywhere, it is called the mirror brush. This is was difficult because it was hard to get it symmetrical in my maths book but with the squares, it was a little bit easier.

By Katelyn.M 
Hope you enjoyed :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Katelyn my name is Victoria and I go to Glenbrae School. I just wanted to say you are doing a great job with you art. I love the colors you have chosen. Keep up the good work and stay safe.

    - Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katelyn
    I love your art, it looks really cool! The colours are really pretty!
    Which drawing did you like doing the best? For me I think I would have liked to do the paper one best because it wouldn't be as wobbly.
    I hope you are enjoying learning about Diwali.
    Miro G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miro,
      Thanks for likig my art! That is very interesting that you would like to draw the one on paper and I think that I would like to do the one on the chromebook drawing app because it was probably the most fun one. I have enjoyed learning about Diwali this year.

      From Katelyn

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.