Tuesday, December 8, 2020

The Three Little Pigs

 Kia ora Everyone!

In class, we have been learning to make comics. We had to make a storyboard about a story we know. I choose to do, The Three Little Pigs. It was the first thing that came into my head. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to see what you can do with the pictures. It was easier to use this website than drawing it. It was difficult to find the right pictures. There were lots of options to choose from. I think you should try this out too. It is so much fun.

Hope you enjoyed :)

By Katelyn.M


4 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi Katelyn! Great work on your story. I like how you added the story beside the cartoon. Maybe next time you could proofread to check that your homophones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr,
      Thanks for commenting on my blog.
      Has you day been going good?
      You are right, next time I will check every signal little ditail.
      By Katelyn

      Delete
  2. Hi Katelyn I really like your story about The Three Little Pigs the part I liked the best was when you said.(the wolf went down the chimney but the pig was too smart for that big bad wolf) keep up the good work!! by Awa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi awaora,
      Hope you day has been going good so far.
      Thanks for liking my post.
      It was funny when the I said that a pig was too smart for a wolf.
      By Katelyn

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.