Friday, September 18, 2020

Refugee camps

 


Today when the year 7s were at tech we did this quiz about things that are happening or happened in the world. I got 4 out of 15 (I never watch the news). Miss Farr (My teacher) picked one that sounded interesting. She chose refugee camps. I enjoyed this activity because there were lots of websites that had some information so it was easy. It was difficult to put lots of information but also for people to read it. I think other schools should try to do this with their class because you can learn something new every week. Miss Farr said that if we like doing this then we are going to do something like this every week but with a different subject each time. 

Hope you enjoyed. Please, can you leave a helpful, thoughtful and positive comment.

Made by Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.