Saturday, May 29, 2021

Soccor - Player of the day!

 


Hi Everyone! Kia Ora! Bonjour! How are you all? I hope you are doing good.
Guess what! I GOT THE PLAYER OF THE DAY award today at soccer. Every Saturday there is a soccer game. In the first half, I was a mid-fielder and at the start of the second half, I was a sub. Everyone (mostly everyone) was a sub at some point. When I was not a sub on the second half, I switched with someone who was back so that meant that I was back. Whenever I saw the ball coming and someone was chasing it (on the other team) and it was over the line I kicked it. I kicked it a lot. It was so much fun! You can't really tell by the picture, but my face was so red. Usually, you get a certificate too but they did not have any so they are just going to give it to me at practice on Thursday. I was so happy when I got the player of the day. I enjoy soccer a lot. You should try Soccer too! (If you like kicking and running around.)
Thanks for visiting my blog!
By Katelyn.M
Hope you enjoyed!

14 comments:

  1. Wow Katelyn Good Job on getting player of the day you must of worked really hard to achieve it. Keep up the hard work!!

    Kind Regards Pitara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pitara!
    Thanks for liking my post. You are right, I did try really hard to get this reward! Do you play any sport?
    From Katelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katelyn, Its Jasel from Glenbrae School. I really enjoyed reading this, It shows me that you must've worked really hard and had loads of fun. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasel,
      Thanks for your nice comment. I did have loads of fun. Let me know if you like sport too!
      From Katelyn.M

      Delete
  4. Wow Katelyn, I'm very shocked on how hard you worked to achieve your goals. This is amazing. Hope you had a great time playing soccer. A few weeks ago Glenbrae also had a soccer tournament. Keep it up:)

    - Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria!
      Thanks for you lovely comment. That is so cool how your school (I am guessing it is your school) had a soccer tournament. I am pretty sure Paroa School is going to have a soccer tournament too!. Did you play the soccer game?
      From Katelyn.M

      Delete
  5. Hello Katelyn I really enjoyed your blog post wow!! you are probably really good your probably better than me lol but yeah! keep up the really great work!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tajjah.
      I bet you are good a soccer because your cmment sounded like you play so... But thanks for your wonderful comment.
      See you next time!

      Delete
  6. Hey Katelyn i love your bloge post about soccer. i really like to play soccer!! keep up the great work!!
    By Mahdieh from Glenbrae School.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mahdieh!
      WoW you play soccer too! Do you like it. I bet you are really good at it.
      Have a good day!
      See you later!
      From Katelyn.M

      Delete
  7. Hey Katelyn I'm Ali-Jon from Glenbrae School
    Good job on getting Player of the day I hopped your parents shout you out with something, but yeah I also love when I get Player of the day, keep up the great work.

    Ali-Jon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heyyyy!
    Congrats on becoming the payer of the day! Must be amazing to get such a role.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Katelyn! Great work! I am so impressed with you. Glad to hear you are enjoying soccer. When I am back on my feet I will try and get to a game :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great work on getting player of the day in soccer! You must have played pretty well to get it!
    Thanks, Miro.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.