Thursday, February 4, 2021

Katelyn News - Being Positive, Kind and Helpful Online.

 Kia ora!
Miss Farr (My teacher) reminded us about the kawa of care, about what the rules were. Then she said we had to make a DLO (digital learning object) about one of the rules of kawa of care. But there was a twist, Miss Farr put numbers 1 - 8. There are 8 rules in the Kawa of care. She put all of the numbers in a hat then we all had to pick one from random. I picked 2,  which is. 
I will respect others by always using this Chromebook to interact with others in a kind, positive and helpful way.
Miss Farr said that we could do whatever number we pulled out to create something online. I choose to do a News report video. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to make the video but also stressful because we did not have much time. It was difficult to make it because I was so stressed. 
I think you should try this out because it is fun, there are so many possibilities that you can do. 
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.