Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tips and tricks for a litter free lunchbox

WALT: help our families and other's useless waste in our lunchboxes.

We did this activity to help our families and others to find other ways to use less plastic and wrappers in our lunches. Did you know that Paroa is an Enviroschool and we are trying to get the bronze medal and start making the environment a better place. We found LOTS of ways to have a litter free lunchbox.
I can't wait to try making my own muesli bars!!!
From this activity, I really enjoyed learning about how you can have a litter free lunchbox.
Working as a team is helpful and sometimes hard because we have different brains about what we want.
I am really happy that I am sharing ideas to help others litter free
As a class, we talked and researched ways to use less plastic.
I found it challenging when I was trying to find helpful tips and tricks. I also found it challenging when I was working as a team.
Made by Katelyn and Jesse Kalani also joined Jesse and I and he found some pictures.
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.