Thursday, September 12, 2019

Reflection - Week 8

What I have enjoyed this week: I have enjoyed playing the Māori chair game. The Māori chair game is when someone says Mua (in front)  Raro (under) Muri (behind) Waho (outside) Roto (inside) Runga (on top)

What I have learnt this week: I have learned how to peel an apple because I had to peel the apple for when we made fruit kebabs.

What I have found difficult: Spelling my words because I have really hard words to spell.

What I need to work on next week: Drawing people on the computer with a polyline.

1 comment:

  1. What a great post Katelyn! You clearly had a very busy week! I am so glad you have enjoyed learning te reo māori more. We definitely need to keep the passion for language alive in our classroom. What is the thing you were most proud of last week?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.