Thursday, December 30, 2021

Stick Figure Art - Animation - Picture





























Kia Ora, Hello,Bonjour! How are you? Are you excited for next year (2022)? 

This is another SLJ (Summer Learning Journey) activity. It is called Stick Figure Fun. I was scrolling though the SLJ activity site, then I saw this activity and it looked quite fun. First, we had to draw stick figures on a piece of paper doing different things then take a picture using a phone or on your webcam on the Chromebook. I took the picture on my Chromebook. I drew stick figures waving, jumping, Swimming, Baking/Cooking, Basketball and Drawing. If you look closely at what the stick figure is drawing, you can see that it is also drawing a stick figure. After we did that we had to make a slide show of your animation about your stick figures activities. I choose to use the waving one, basketball one, jumping and Baking/Cooking. I enjoyed making this lots because I like doing art (     I am not that good at it though :)    ).
Making the slide show animation was a bit tricky but it was still fun. You should try this out. 

Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Katelyn,

    Great job completing both the kick start and step it up activities. This is a fantastic stick figure animation! Did it take long to create the images and put them all together?

    Do you enjoy doing the activities your stick figure is doing? They seem like awesome things to do during the summer holidays! I love baking, drawing and swimming!

    It's great to see you enjoyed this task and had the opportunity to try some new things while having fun.

    Keep up the excellent work! I'm excited to see your next creative blog post.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren,

    I am so glad that you commented on my blog. Thank you for the nice and wonderful comment you wrote. I like doing all of the things that the stick figures are doing. Are you enjoying the summer by doing some of these activites? Do you play any sports? If you did this activity, what would your stick figures be doing? The stick figure animation probably took about thirty minutes.

    Thanks, Katelyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Katelyn,

      You're welcome for the comment! I have done a few of the activities, but I've mostly been enjoying watching everyone create fantastic blog posts of their activities! I used to play netball, but I don't play anymore. Do you play basketball?

      If I did this activity I think my stick figures would be cooking, playing piano, swimming at the beach, reading books, going for a walk, writing, and cleaning! Thats what I've been doing this summer.

      Keep up the awesome mahi, I hope you have enjoyed the Summer Learning Journey.

      Ngā mihi,
      Lauren

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.