Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Paralympics - Lesson 6

 https://sites.google.com/paroagrey.school.nz/williamstedman-tiffineyperry/home


New Zealand is in level 2 now but the schools are getting ready for us students to go back to school so we are still at home.

Kia Ora, Bonjour, Hello. How are you? How has your day been?
This is another lesson with the Paralympics. This is Lesson 6. We had to write 4 athletes from the Paralympics that we know the name of, then if we know, we write what sport they competed in. I remembered four athletes but only two of them with their sport. Then we had to choose an athlete, one male and one female, then research about them. I choose to do William Stedman (Athletics) and Tiffiney Perry (Wheelchair tennis). I never knew that these two athletes were even athletes because I have never heard about them, but now I know about them and can tell others about them. I made a website about these two athletes. It took me a while but I tried hard. The link to the website is at the top of this blog post. Then we had to pretend that we worked at stuff (news report website) and make an article about the Paralympics. We also had to put information about one of the athletes that we researched about. I choose to do William Stedman. At the bottom of the stuff report I wrote, stuff.co.nz, I am not sure if that is even the website link but I just put that there because I could. 
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.