Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Summer Learning Journey - activity 3 - day 2

At school, we had a talent show in 2019, and I went into the talent show. Guess what I did, (put down in the comments below of what you thought I did)

I did...
singing! It was REALLY fun and there were 2 heats and the winners. The first heat was the auditions, the second heat (if you made the auditions) was in front of the whole school, then the judge's will decide who won the hole then. Lot's of people won. (because of the ages) I sadly did not win but I went into the second heat. That means I SANG IN FRONT of the WHOLE SCHOOL! It was really cool.

Questions:
Have you ever been in a talent show?
Do you get scared in front of a big crowd?

2 comments:

  1. i have been in a talent show and i always get nervous i really liked how you explained it very clearly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Harpur,
    What did you do in the talent show. Thanks for liking my post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.