Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Word of the week - Week 4 - Term 1



This week Miss Farr choose humble. I think she chooses the word humble because it is in our learning principles. The thing I struggle with was what the word means.  I enjoyed this activity because it was fun finding a picture. The thing that was the hardest for me was trying to explain what it actually means.
The learning principles are:
1. Respect others and their cultures and beliefs.
2. Don't prompt others, give them time.
3. Only answer questions directed to you.
4. Be humble. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Katelyn! What a great caption, you are correct about why I chose humble. What would you like the word of the week to be next week?

    Maybe next time you could explain why you found the meaning of the word hard?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.