Wednesday, June 3, 2020

My childhood peom

My Brother did it. My chasing rabbits.
My playhouse. My treehouse.
My brother. My mother.
My sewing machine. My love of singing.
My birthday cake. My I'm awake.
My swimming. My doing.
My Dad's boat. My purple coat.
My hearing aids. My french braids.
My I don't like KFC. My chedda cheese.
My I read. My Mum and me.
My dog. My blog.
My eating. My sleeping.
My Mum said. My princess bed.
My can I have this. My clothes need to be fixed.
My nagging. My gum chewing.
My Grandma. My friend Sasha.
My lack of hear. My I don't care.
My ballet. My concert delay. 
My can we have a pet. My I can't get wet. 
My two cats. My that is that. 

This week miss Farr made us make a poem. My poem is about my childhood. We had to right in five boxes about something in our lives. You had to put action, objects, quotes, people and animals. My favorite part is the end part because it says that is that. (which means the poem is over). It was hard to rhyme everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.