Thursday, June 4, 2020

I am poem

I am my hearing aids, they help me hear.
I am my dog, excited and happy.
I am my blog, I like to post stuff on it. 
I am "I can't get wet, or my hearing aids won't work.
I am eating, tasting yummy.
I am sleeping, relaxing in bed.
I am ballet, dancing around.
I am a lack of hear, I am half deaf.
I am singing, happy and proud.
I am "Jason did it", I always say that.

Today we had to get the poem we made yesterday and make another. We had to write ten (10) things we liked the most about the poem we did yesterday. then we had to say what things they do. I enjoyed making this poem because it didn't take a day to doa and because we didn't have to rhyme anything. It was difficult to make described words.
I hope you enjoyed my poem.
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.