Thursday, August 27, 2020

Predicton - About a book - Under the mountain


Today Miss Farr (our teacher) told us that for the next 3 weeks we are going to be reading a book called under the mountain. We had to look at the front of the book and try to predict what the book is about. Then we had to do the same thing but read the back of the book. After that, we have to look on the first page to see what the author is like.
I enjoyed this activity because I like to read books and because it is something we don't normally do.
It was difficult to guess what the book was about looking at the fount because I literally have no information about the book.
By Katelyn.M
Hope you enjoy :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Katelyn! I totally don't know you! I love this blog post! It's so cool! How long did this take you to make? And did you enjoy making this? Bye from your friend Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eden, yes I do know you, you are my best friend.
    It took 36 minutes to do this. Thanks for loving my post.
    If you read my caption i says if I like this activity or not.
    BYeee!!
    Katelyn.M

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.