Friday, August 21, 2020

Electricity Experiment



Today my class and I, we watched a video about electricity. After that, we made a table that zero volts, 1.5 volts and 3.0 volts.
A volt or voltage is electricity that meats with the current. The higher the voltage the more bright the light would be.

We had to predict what would happen then we had to make a current to make light.
The table is our prediction and result sheet. We need this so we can record our information.

I thought 0 voltage would be nothing because it is not hocked up to anything. I thought that 1.5 voltage was going to have light but not much because it has something connected to it but only 1 battery. I thought that 3.0 voltage was going to be really bright because it has 2 batteries.

We have these little kits that can make a circuit. First, we had no batteries then we had 1 battery and finally 2 batteries.

I enjoyed this activity because we got to make a circuit easily.
It was difficult to write what everything is.

By Katelyn.M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.