Wednesday, June 5, 2019

What I have done today in Manu so far

Today is the cross country for the senior kids that had a short amount a timing in the senior school cross country and sadly I didn't make it because of my timing. My teacher is not here today because she is learning different things you can do on a Chromebook. So today Me, Meka, Slade and sometimes Quaid, because he won the cross country, are in Manu because we still need a teacher to watch us. people out the window are putting concrete onto a spot that has not much concrete in it. all of the junior kids and some senior kids came outside to watch the people pouring the concrete. At first, it was cool and then after 20 minutes it got boring so some of the kids started going back inside. some kids are little so they had to get the chairs and stand on them. And now there are only like seven or more or less kids out there still. This morning in Manu Pepeke came into Manu and did some marching, yoga and put a bean bag on your foot and though it up and try to catch it. After that me and my friend Meka we asked the teacher if we could do some literacy medals and maths medals. So we finished our maths quiz. The maths quiz I am talking about is under this writing if you want to check it out. We are going to do some more stuff today but I don't know what so this is all I am going to write for now.
By Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.