Sunday, April 25, 2021

Emotions - First World War Mascots - Anzac

 


Hi everyone! Bonjour! Kia Ora! I hope you are all having a a wonderful day!
This is another activity for anzac. The book I am reading is First World War Mascots. It is a really good book, you should try reading it sometime. Here is the link. It is on my class site for my class and I. If you just scroll down a bit until you get to the anzac reading books. I went to the doc where all of the activitys are. I scearched and screached until I found one. I Choose the emotion one. If you have finished reading the book then you can do the 3 activities. This is my second activity, I have one more activty then I will be finished for this whole anzac stuff. This activity is when you have to make something to tell someone what emotions you had while reading the book. My book is about animals. I choose Happy and Sad. I think you were only meant to do one emotion but I could not decide between happy or sad so I choose both. If you go up a bit you will see why I felt these emotions. I enjoyed this activity because I like to make stuff with paper a lot. This was difficult because I tried happy but then I messed it up with the wrong colours so I did it again. 
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.