Thursday, August 5, 2021

Start of Olympics - Podcast - Google Drawing - Video

 




Hi! Kia Ora! Bonjour!
How are you today? I hope you feel amazing!
As you know, the Olympics is happening right now in the world. The Olympics is a sporting event. At school, Miss Farr (our teacher) said to research and make something to teach other people about the Olympics. I made a podcast, a video and a google drawing.  I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to make the video and video. It was cool to learn about it when it is going on around the world now. This was difficult because I was trying to get a lot of information about the Olympics so I can teach other people. 
I think you should make something to teach someone about the Olympics.
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katelyn, my name is Mahdieh from Glenbrae School. I really love your information about olympics because it has so much details and it's really helpful. if you don't mind me asking how many days did it take you to finish this? AND you must have done a lots of researching. but you have done an amazing job, I love it.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mahdieh.
    Thanks so much for your amazing comment. It took me about two weeks to get all the research and make these DLO (Digital Learning Object). I am glad that you love my work. Thanks for always commenting on my blog.
    From Katelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.