Thursday, November 26, 2020

EK News - T-Shpaed Literacy - Activity Five

 For this activity, we had to make an artwork, dance, song, or whatever about whatever you want but it has to tell a story. I choose to do a video about the environment. The story I did was that we need to take care of the environment more. I did this with Eden because we have a show called EK NEWS which stands for EDEN, KATELYN NEWS. I like doing videos with Eden. When we are older, we hope we can have an actual news show. It will be so much fun.

I enjoyed this activity because I like making videos because it is so much fun. When we were recording this video we messed up and a building was walking past and said that it was good. Eden and I were both embarrassed. 

It was difficult to film the video because we kept on messing up, but it was funny. My favorite part about this video is the bloopers because we had so many because we messed up lots, I had to get rid of some bloopers so the video does not go on for so long.

Hope you enjoyed this video, I certainly did! :)

By Katelyn.M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.