Wednesday, March 25, 2020

New Zealand song/video





I hope you guys can click on the video, comment down below if you can't. If you can't, then I will try and fix it.

Hi everyone, Meka, Eden (who was sick on the day) and I, we made this song about New Zealand because Miss Farr (our teacher) wanted us to learn more about New Zealand. When Meka and I were recording the audio I said tweety instead of a treaty, (so don't get confused about what I said because I accidentally said tweety, not treaty.) :)
I had so much fun making this video and the song because it felt like I was an actor. I can't wait to do any country I want. because Miss Farr said that we had to do New Zealand as a starter, so we can get the hang of it. She said after we do New Zealand we can do any country we want. 

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Katelyn!
    I was really looking forward to watching your video but it doesn't seem to be loading. Maybe you and I can look at that later today as a hangout and try and sort it?
    Stay Safe,
    Miss F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't see the video. I really want to watch it though.
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I don't have the video because Meka doesn't know how to send it to me. I only have it on my camera, When I try to post it on my blog it doesn't work. Maybe when we go back to school, Can you try and fix it Miss Farr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I think I got the video to work, please tell me if you can see it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can and I loved it. My favourite part was the bloopers!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.