Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Word of the week - week 4 - Term 1



Hi, it's me, Katelyn.
This is my word of the week.
As you can see I have a lot of synonyms and Antonyms.
 That is because today when my class and I were on the mat Miss Farr said that we aren't doing quality word of the weeks and said that we have to write down all of the words that we could find. So I did what she said. The thing that was easy for me was finding antonyms and synonyms because I used this website called thesaurus, it is really helpful when I do word of the week. The thing that was the hardest for me was finding out what the word actually means. I think that I could do a better sentence next time. What I thought the word meant something fast, like a cheetah.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelyn! It's Miro here! I love how you put so many synonyms. Next time you could make it a little bit more colorful. Thanks. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.