Friday, May 22, 2020

My letter to past self

My letter to past self
To past Katelyn.
I am now finally at school again with all of my friends. We are in level 2 right now. At school we have to sanitize our hands. I wish that covid19 was never here. On the first day of lockdown I was so scared and I didn’t know what was coming. My family and I only shopped only online. We talked to my friends and family on the phone. Every morning at 9:30am the whole class goes on hangouts. Miss Farr tells us what to do for the whole day. Our activities are still on the class site where they are usually. If we missed the meeting Miss Farr would record it and put it on the class site.  I was in lockdown with my Mum, my Dad, my brother Jason and my cute little dog Max. When we were eating dinner we watched the news and found out that we were going in level 4. I had know clue what level 4 meant. My Mum and Dad said the level 4 means that we have to stay in our house for 6 weeks! When we found out that we were going in level 3 I was so excited. We are finally free from lockdown. My family and I still shop from online only. We don’t go out much, Mum and Dad take turns going to work. My Mum goes to work while my Dad looks after me and Jason. When my Mum comes home from work Dad goes to work. 
Sincerely present Katelyn.


My Caption:
This week we had to write a letter to our past self in lockdown. The thing that I enjoyed the most was that I got to have a whole week to do this letter and I planed this letter first. The thing that felt the most difficult for me was to do fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.