Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Possums



Today for literacy I had to read a book about possums. I could either draw or create something with possums. I choose to draw the things that eat possums and a possum. When I took a picture of my drawings you can't see the writing so I had to write over it. This is the second time of me drawing a possum before in my life because once at school I had to draw a possum for my activity, the possum was on a tree. Sorry, I can't show you a picture because I don't know where the picture is, it was years ago.
Questions:
Have you ever drawn a possum before?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelyn, Nice work on your possum project. Possum fur does make nice warm clothes doesn't it. I like how you drew your pictures yourself instead of inserting photos of the internet. Well done

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.