Thursday, May 14, 2020

Area of Irregular Shapes

Today for maths I learned about irregular shapes. Before I started this activity I had to watch this video. Irregular shapes are not like triangles and squares. Irregular shapes have different parts. The parts have numbers around the shape. You have to times (x) the numbers.
The thing that I enjoyed about this activity was the question's from 1 to 4 because they were the easiest. the last 6 questions were harder. I was getting confused about the last 2 questions because they had grey shapes in the shape.

1 comment:

  1. KIA Ora Katelyn I have learned a lot from your maths and shapes
    I really enjoy reading your stuff and imaged you working so hard for your work and keep up the good work from Karere at Ahipara school
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.