Sunday, October 11, 2020

Exploring the character - under the moutain - novel study

 




Kia Ora all. 

In term 3 Miss Farr (my teacher) said we had to read this novel called under the mountain by Maurice Gee. She gave us a list of things to do will we read or have finished this book. This activity is when you have to create pictures of the main characters, which are Rachel and Theo. Then write information about the main characters. 

I enjoyed this activity because I got to make a picture that looked like the main characters.

I thought getting information was hard because I forgot some information in the book so I had to find the right information about what I want to write.

I hope you enjoyed :)

Made by Katelyn.M

6 comments:

  1. Hi Katelyn,
    I like the way you have created this drawing and story.
    Maybe next time you could add some more detail
    From Kyvana at Ahipara School.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kyvana,
      Thanks for liking my post.
      I get where you're coming from, I guess I could of put more detail.
      From Katelyn

      Delete
  2. Ka mau te wehi Katelyn! I like how you added information to your characters individually as well as thinking about how they work together. Why do you think the author made the twins opposites?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Farr,
      I don't know why the author made them opposites but I think it is because he thought it would make sense in the story. Why do you think the author made them opposites?
      From Katelyn

      Delete
    2. I think it is because they help to compliment each other and that way they work together. Do you think you and your brother are opposites or do you think you are similar?

      Delete
  3. Hi Miss Farr,
    I think my brother and I are so different in shape, what we like to eat, what our life style is. So I think we are two completely different people.
    From Katelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.