Friday, June 25, 2021

Inquiry - Potential and Kinetic Energy - By Katelyn

 

In class, we have been learning about an energy topic. We got to choose a type of energy. I choose to do Potential and Kinetic energy because I thought that it was going to be fun and because I like learning about Potential and Kinetic energy. We already learned about Potential and Kinetic energy last term/1st term for the year 2021 and I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed making this because I like to make things that can teach others with what I learned. This was difficult because I was stressed, I thought I was not going to finish it. But after an hour or so, I finished it. I made a speech and two microphones as well because one of the things that have potential and kinetic energy is a microphone, when you drop the mic after saying something epic or funny or if you just wanted to do that. 

Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M
See you next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.