Saturday, June 12, 2021

Suffixes

 

                                      Hi, bonjour, Kia Ora! Hope you are having a good, lovely day!

Through the past week we have been learning about suffixies. We had to complete and fill out these different sheets to learn about what a suffix actually is because you can't teach and make something if you don't even know what it is. A suffix is a sound that you can add on a sentence like -est or -er to make it more of something. This was really fun to learn and I can understand how to write a few more words. We had to make a DLO about suffixes so that others can learn too! I choose to put a picture in there aswell because I thought that it would pop a bit more on my blog (the website you are on right now). I choose to do a picture with a small dog and a big dog. I wrote smallest and biggest on the dogs because those words have suffiexs. I enjoyed this atcivity because it was fun to write what are suffixes and look at the cute dogs. This was difficult because it was hard to find a picture to represent what suffixes are that I could use, but then I was like, why don't I have dogs to represent that. And that is the picture that I found on google to put there. 

Hope you enjoyed!
By Katelyn.M
See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Ka rawe Katelyn! Another great piece of learning! I like how you explained what a suffix is and how it changes a word, that really shows that you understood the learning. Could you write a sentence with your example suffixes in it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.