Friday, June 25, 2021

Inquiry - Potential and Kinetic Energy - Podcast - Katelyn Podcast


In class, we have been learning about any type of energy. We got to choose our own type of energy. I choose to do two types, Potential and Kinetic energy. I choose to do Potential and Kinetic energy because I feel really intrested in that kind of stuff. We reaschearched for a while about this topic. When I gathered all my information, I made multiple of different things. One of the things I made was a podcast. I enjoyed making this podcast because I like to make videos about my learning. This was difficult because I thought that it was due Friday but it is due Monday because I was worring a lot but now I am fine. 
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M
See you next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.