Thursday, March 4, 2021

Persausive Writing - Is living in the giant city more lonely then living in the middle of nowhere

 Living in the middle of nowhere is more lonely because then you can't talk to anyone but living in a giant city would be lots of possibilities to make friends. If you live in the middle of nowhere then you can't make new friends because no one is around. You can't stop someone's car if they are driving because you could die if they run you over. That is the reason why living in the middle of nowhere is more lonely.

WALT: Write a persuasive paragraph.
We had to choose a topic about something to write about that is persuasive. I enjoyed this because I like to persuade people. It was difficult because I choose a hard topic.
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katelyn This is great! I really like how you explained why and how we did this. Would you like to live in the middle of nowhere or in a giant city? I would like to live in a giant city rather than in the middle of nowhere. But this is really good. From Harrison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Harrison.
      I would like to live in a giant city too because there would be stuff to do there and make friends there. Why would you want to live in a giant city?
      Thanks for the commment!
      From Katelyn

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora Katelyn! How are you? I hope you are having a great awesome day today. So I love this piece of writing, I think that it is very creative. Maybe next time you could write a bit more about the topic. I agree with you! Bye from Eden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that was good and it was integrating

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.