Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Tokelau Coconut Oil - Katelyn Podcast


We are still learning about energy at school. This is another one of the activities. We had to make a DLO about how Tokelau makes their energy. We had to read two articles and one of them was about Tokelau. A DLO stands for Digital Learning Object, so something that is on your Chromebook. I choose to do a podcast because I have never done one before. It was actually really easy because then I did not have to worry about what I look like. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to try and learn something different. This was difficult because I had to end up having no music because then you could not hear me but that is fine. 
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.