Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Energy Word Map - Negative Feedback Loops

 


Hello everyone!
In class, we have been learning about energy. I am in the Kiwi group and we are reading a book called feedback. Once we have read a bit of the story, Miss Farr (My Teacher) said that we had to make two other energy word maps. One about Negative Feedback loops and one about positive feedback loops. We got to do anyone first then the other one next. I choose to do the negative feedback loop first, I do not have a reason why. I found this activity difficult because I could not find any cold pictures that were available so I had to make it but that is fine. I enjoyed taking notes and reading the book because I like doing it.
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.