Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Beneifits of Exercise

 


Hi These are the reasons why excersie is good.


That was my caption that I did write. I write such a bad caption because this was actually a timing post. Our class and Taiao (the older kid class) ran the 4Js (a track to a shop and back) then when we all got back we had 25 minutes to research, make and post on our blog about fitness. I fixed it but the title used to be Benfits of Exercise. I spelled it wrong. I enjoyed this because I found out a lot of cool facts like if you do exercise then that makes you sleep better. This was difficult because I was pressured by the time limit.  Maybe next time I could write a better caption. Eden (My friend) and I think Grace (someone from Taiao) both won, The teachers (Miss Read and Miss Farr) could not decide. They got 2 little blues and house points. A little blue is something you get if you did amazing work or showed the 4cs. Connected, Confident, Creative and Caring.
Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.