Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Persausive Writing - Postie Plus

 Dear Grey Districted Council,

My name is Katelyn and I think that Greymouth needs a Postie Plus because then we can have more quality clothes. It can be at the place where the old Postie Plus was. Posties Plus has a lot of sizes, make people happy and lots of sales.

Postie Plus has a lot of different sizes. They have women's, men's and kids. They try to have all sorts of different styles in a lot of different sizes so everyone can express themselves with their clothing. Postie Plus will allow you to return clothing if it is not the right size then they will probably have your right size.

A lot of people were really sad that Postie Plus shut down. Then if you open a new Postie Plus is here then it will make lots of people happy and surprised. Postie Plus waves friendly and will serve you wonderfully.

Postie Plus has lots of sales all of the time. They have a lot more stock than other stores. A kid's flannel PJ has been from $20 dollars to $10 dollars. The clothes are 36 percent cheaper than last year. From $12 dollars to $6 dollars. 

That is the end of me explaining why we should get a Postie Plus in Greymouth. I hope you consider my letter to you. And we have to go all the way to Hokitika to go to a Postie Plus.

From Katelyn.


Hello, Kia Ora, Bonjour!

In class, we have been learning to write persuasive writing. We practiced by writing a fake letter to Trish (The PTA Leader) about getting a rock climbing wall. We got to choose what we wanted to write about. I choose to write a letter to the Grey District Council about having a new Postie Plus here in Greymouth. I like to go to clothes shops and Postie Plus is one of the shops that we go to. I enjoyed this activity because I like to write persuasive writing. It was difficult to find benefits about Postie Plus because the links kept on taking me to the shop to buy clothes. But I found some facts.

Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M
By the way, the bold writing is my caption and the skinny writing is my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.