Friday, December 10, 2021

Day 1/activity 1 (What we would take on a three day trip) Day2/activity 2 (About ourselfs and our culture)

Kia Ora, Bonjour and Hello. How are you hope you are amazing. 


This blog post is a summer learning Journey activity. We did this yesterday but I didn't realize that we had to post it on our blog. We had to think about the food that we would take with us on a three-week trip in a canoe. Takutai came to our class because Takutai was learning how to blog post. We registered a buddy that we choose and I choose Alyssa. I enjoyed this because it was fun to think about the food we can bring. This was difficult because we had to think about what could actually last in three weeks. 

Hope you enjoyed :) 


Today we have done another Summer Learning Journey activity. Takutai came to our class again today. Before we did the activity we had to choose our buddies and Miss Farr (our teacher) explained the activity we were doing today. The buddy I choose was Asha. We decided to right our cultures on google slides, she had her own slide and I had my own as well. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to learn that my last name actually comes from Scotland. This was difficult because I couldn't find that many pictures of my family.

Hope you enjoyed :)

By Katelyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.