Friday, December 17, 2021

Learn a MAGIC TRICK by watching this video!

Kia Ora, Hello, Bonjour! How are you? Hope you're doing amazing during the summer or winter break. (depending on where you live). 

This is a Summer Learning Journey activity for the 16th of December even though I am doing it on the 17th. I was so excited to see this on the Summer Learning Journey blog because magic looks so interesting to learn. I did the step it up activity. We had to watch an instructions video on what to do with this slide that we got to put our video in. Then it said that we have to watch this video of someone teaching us magic card tricks. There were three in total and we got to pick one. I choose to do the one that she explains in the middle. I choose it because I didn't want to get salt or crumbs everywhere and the other trick looked like it was going to take too long to record a video to teach. I used Screencastify to record my video and the limit amount on filming time is five/5 minutes. I enjoyed this activity so much because I showed my family and they were confused. This was difficult because I couldn't remember what side was supposed to be flipped on. The right or left side.

I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M


Here is the slide:



Here is the video if you can't access it on the slide:

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Katelyn,

    Wow it looks like you have been doing some fantastic mahi!

    Great work embedding your slides into your blog. Could you please share this file Anyone on the internet with this link can view so everyone can see it on your blog. Please let me know if you need help with this!

    Can’t wait to see your awesome magic trick, I’m glad you enjoyed this activity!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora anō Katelyn,

      I just watched your video - you did an awesome job explaining the instructions so clearly! It's always interesting to understand the magic behind the trick. Have you done magic card tricks like this before?

      I’m not surprised your family were confused by the magic. I would be pretty confused too. but also amazed! Did you explain it to them or keep the magic a secret?

      Great work preserving and remembering the trick, I’m glad to hear you enjoyed this activity! Keep up the great mahi.

      Ngā mihi,
      Lauren

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.