Tuesday, December 21, 2021

How to make a boat - Summer Learning Journey



This is a picture of the ship. 

































Hello, Bonjour, Kia Ora. How are you? Hope you are amazing!

This is another Summer Learning Journey activity. This is the second Nanogirl challenge. We had to try and make a ship/something that floats. I watched the other video that Nanogirl recommend us to watch as well and it helped a lot with the sail/flag. I did not know how to do it but now I know. You get a piece of paper and fold it but not press hard down on it and make a hole through each side with a pencil/pen or scissors (Have adult supervision). I enjoyed this activity a lot because I like to make different things in my spare time. This activity taught me a lot because it was a bit windy so the pencil and paper kept on not sticking but I managed to do it. 

Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Katelyn,

    Great job completing this Nanogirl activity! Did you enjoy being an inventor? I think it's amazing how you thought a lot about your boat using the activity information, and you managed to make something awesome!

    I would love to see your video of your boat in action! Remember to change the sharing settings to ‘Anyone on the internet with this link can view’ so we can all see your great work.

    I’m glad you enjoyed this activity! What kind of other things do you create in your spare time?

    Keep up the great work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.