Friday, December 31, 2021

Stuff that I have not posted yet this year

 This is the Curious Fish animation.




Kia Ora, Hello, Bonjour! How are you? I hope you are doing amazing.

This year (2021) I have not posted some of my work, so I have made this slide show so I can still show the work I have created over the past year. There are different reasons why I have not posted this stuff this year already. It could be because I forgot, I didn't have time or other reasons. I have counted the things I have not posted and put them into the slide show. This was fun to do because I still got to show my work. This was difficult because I was trying to find things but it was manageable with the ones I found. 

Hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.