Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Toi moko

 


Kia ora all!

We did the weekly quiz for this week. We had to go in our house colours. My house colour (Kōwhai) only had three people, Lucy, Luke and I. The rest of our group went to athletics. We got 9/20. It is probably the best we have done. But we still came last but that is fine because at least we tried.

I enjoyed this activity because it was interesting to learn about what is a toi moko. I had no clue what a toi moko was but now I do. A toi moko is art on someone or somethings face. (there is more information about what a toi moko is in the picture at the top.

It was difficult to research about toi moko because there wasn't that much information about what a toi moko is but I just had to work with what information I could find. 

I like doing the weekly quiz because I get to learn something that I never really would have thought of researching.

We had 1 hour to create the picture at the top and blog it. It was hard but I got it done.

Hope you enjoyed :)

Made by Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.