Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Bird Of The Year


 We did the weekly quiz today and we got to choose what we wanted to make a blog post about. I like it when we get to choose what question we get to research about. I like it when we get to choose what we want to research because people like different things and people think different things are interesting. I thought this question was the most interesting. Yesterday we did the quiz, my group got 10. We did the quiz today because Miss Farr (my teacher) wanted to see what we remembered. We had to do it individually, I got 17 out of 20. I can remember the answers. 

I enjoyed this activity because I got to choose what I wanted to research about.

It was difficult to find lots of information.

I think you should do this with your class too.

Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.