Thursday, April 16, 2020

Breaking News The Stolen Stars Of Matariki

Today for literacy today a lessened to the same story as yesterday and made a video about it. The thing that was the most difficult for me was changing into the different outfits because I need to put my hair up so I could look like a boy. I enjoyed this activity because I have always wanted to be a news reporter. I am sorry that I might of not said the girl's name right. At the start, I wanted to put music but it was overtaking me talking, It didn't let me cut it. Hope you like it :)
By Katelyn.M

4 comments:

  1. Well Done Katelyn, You took great care and a lot of time and effort to make your presentation. I liked how you took the time to be different people to make your story more involved. Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more. Sharron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ka pai Katelyn! What an amazing news bulletin! I agree with Sharron, I really like how you changed your character to introduce the different people. I would really like to know what was going to be in the report about why dogs are so cute also!
    Maybe next time you could get an adult to proof read your caption for you so they can help you with some of the spelling but apart from that I really enjoyed your video.
    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miss Farr, Thanks for liking my post, I just fixed up the spelling mistakes. I thought you might want to know why dogs are so cute. I was going to put why dogs are so cute but I had to just do the stolen stars of Matariki.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could make another video in your spare time about the cute dogs! Keep up the great work Katelyn

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.