Monday, April 27, 2020

Cheese Scones



Today my Mum and I made cheese scones. We made this video so we can teach you how to make cheese scones. You can put anything on your scones, It doesn't have to be cheese ontop. Like, bacon, dates, savory, onion, and tomato. It can even be nothing. The thing that felt difficult for me was to record the video. When you put the scones in the oven you need to be supervised by an adult. The thing that I enjoyed the most was editing the video because it was really easy. I also enjoyed making it mostly all by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katelyn, I am always amazed at the work you put on here, and this one is no exception. Your scones look lovely and I bet they tasted good to. I liked how you showed all the ingredients in your step by step cooking show. You spoke lovely and clearly. Brilliant. Keep it up. Sharron

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.