Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Grandmas old house

Today for literacy we had to make a story about the past. I wrote about my Grandma's old house. When I say a bird that's chirping tells us it's 12:00 pm I mean the old father's cuckoo clock. 
The thing that I felt the most difficult for me was this caption. The thing that I enjoyed about this activity was that it reminded me about when I was little.
Questions:
Have you ever been in a house with a big hallway?
Have you ever been in a bucket?
How many friends do you think you have?
By Katelyn
Hope you enjoyed :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Katelyn! What a great memory. I remember having running races down my Grandpop's long hallway as children, we used to think it was huge. I love the photo of you in the bucket, it is very cool. I wonder who lives in your Grandma's house now, do you think they also get pulled around in a bucket?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.