Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Spider Hedgehog Hunt - For The Juniors



Today Miss Highgate (The principle) had a mission for the seniors. I wanted to do the mission. The mission is, that the seniors had to read a book to the juniors on camera. I read, Spider Hedgehog Hunt. The thing that was the most difficult for me was to see the words in the book and flip the pages. The thing that I enjoyed was getting to kind of read to little kids again. The thing that was the easiest for me was to read the words because I have been reading chapter books all self isolation with hard words.
Questions:
Have you ever read Spider Hedgehog Hunt?
Are you scared of spiders?

2 comments:

  1. Katelyn, you are wonderful. You took up Miss Hygate's challenge and did a superb job. You read the story beautifully and clearly, You showed us the pictures and even said about the hidden spiders. Excellent work. To answer your questions, No I have never read this book, and Yes I'm differently scared of spiders. Are you scared of spiders? Sharron

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome katelyn. I so proud of you for taking up the mission of reading to the juniors, I am sure they will enjoy this book you read so clearly! well done. I am not that scared of spiders. Are you?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.