Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Our coral reefs are dying

 




Kia ora all!

Today we did the weekly quiz we do every week. This week Miss Farr choose the topic of the coral reefs that are dying. We had to go in our house groups for this quiz. My team got 7 out of 20. The quiz is really hard. The thing that was difficult for me was that we only had 30 minutes to do this. At first, I thought the topic Miss Farr choose was not interesting but it actually is. I enjoyed this activity because now I know I bit more about what is going on in the world. It's crazy that we might not have these coral reefs for a while because of pulltion and other stuff. Just read the picture at the top of this blog post to find out more. 

I think other schools should do the same thing we do, do a quiz, pick a question that is inresting then research it. It is so much fun.

Hope you enjoyed :)

By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.