Thursday, November 12, 2020

Activity One - Paintng the town - T shaped literacy - Term 4

 

This week we had to answer 5 questions about art but before we did that we had to read a book all about art in Christchurch. We are doing 5 tasks for T - shaped literacy. After we finish all of the things we need to finish we are going to be doing watercolor. I am super excited because the last time I remember using watercolor was in preschool. 

I enjoyed this activity because I like to read and I liked to answer these types of questions because they have to get you thinking a bit more than the questions we usually have to answer. 

It was difficult to fit all of the information on the page, I had to get rid of a picture and explaining what we are doing. 

this is the picture of the book that we had to read so we could answer these questions.



I recommend that you should try this too. I hope you enjoyed :)

By Katelyn.M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.