Wednesday, November 18, 2020

How to play soccor video

 Hi everyone!

For the past weeks, we have been writing scripts for a game that we want to teach others to play. I chose to do soccer because it is one of my favorite games is soccer. Yes, I know the camera is bleary ut I could not do anything to fix it. If you know how to fix it pls tell me in a comment. 

It was difficult to make this video because people did not listen to me and people were fighting over what roles they wanted to be in. It was a disaster.

I enjoyed this activity because we got to make a video on whatever game we wanted to make it of. 

I think you should try this to it is so much fun. My favourite part is the bloopers.

Hope you enjoyed this video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.