Friday, November 13, 2020

Capture the flag video

 


Kia ora all!
We had to make a video about a game called capture the flag. Capture the flag is a good game, My class and I have played this game lots of times. We made this video so we can teach others how to play this game. I suggest that you should lay this amazing game.
It was fun to make this video because Eden is such a funny person, she kept on saying that she was a calming referee and that she wanted me to say in the credits that the calming referee was Eden but I didn't I just said that she was the referee. 
It was difficult to make this video because we lost some footage of when you have to do 5-star jumps but that is fine. We just had to make this video with what we had.
I hope you enjoyed the video :)
By Katelyn.M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.