Monday, December 14, 2020

Summer Learning Journy - Art Colouring Book

 


Kia ora Everyone!
I am doing the summer learning journey this year. The summer learning journey is a learning opportunity that you can do over the school holidays. This activity is when you go to this website, when you go on the website there will be lots of different pictures you can choose to colour. When you have selected one of the pictures, you can colour your own version of the picture. When you have finished the picture you have to post it on your blog explaining what different colours you used. I enjoyed this activity because I have never done this before, it was a new thing for me. It was difficult because I did not want the people in the picture but it had to be like that. I suggest that you should try this out because it is lots of fun.
By Katelyn.M
Hope you enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.