Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Summer Learning Journey - Tānerore

 


For this activity, we had to watch two videos of people doing kapa haka and then someone drawing a kowhaiwhai. You had to draw your own Kowhaiwhai on paper or use a template. I choose to use the template and make a pattern with the koru. I enjoyed this activity because it was fun to draw the kowhaiwhai, choose the background and match it up. I think you should try this, it is lots of fun. It was difficult because when I was watching the people doing the kapa haka the video kept on stopping and restarting. This is a good activity because you get to learn about Tānerore. 
I hope you enjoyed :)
By Katelyn.M
What would you do differently?
What do you like the most from this blog post?
would you raver draw the kowhaiwhai on paper or Chromebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.